My backpack won't open in App Inventor or Thunkable



I've always wondered how you can delete items from the backpack in either App Inventor or Thunkable but never knew it was possible. However today I ran into a big issue, my backpack wouldn't open, I saw the interface display for about half a second then it disappeared, odd..

Then I discovered it is possible to empty the backpack, this will delete any and all blocks stored in your backpack leaving you with a fresh empty backpack to work with, mine must've been quite clogged up for it to not want to open but thankfully you can clear it using the following steps.

  1. Open a project in App Inventor, this can be any project.
  2. Click into the blocks view
  3. Right click anywhere in the workspace where there's whitespace
  4. From the menu click "Empty the Backpack"
  5. That's it, you should now have an empty backpack.

Was this helpful?

Yes No

Comments

Thunkable Components