March 2020 Update



I just wanted to write to give you an update on ThunkableBlocks, over the last couple months I have been working on things in the background to help grow ThunkableBlocks and provide more useful content and wanted to share what's new on the blog.

Over the last couple of months the following are a couple milestones:

Unfortunately all of this has been taking place as a global pandemic eventuates and I sincerely hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy.

I'd like to restate my commitment to ThunkableBlocks and providing valuable content and extensions for the App Inventor community.

If you haven't already please do feel free to provide your thoughts and opinions on the ThunkableBlocks blog in the 2020 survey and let me know what you would like to see added to App Inventor, you can find it linked in the side menu or here: 2020 ThunkableBlocks Survey

To all my readers, stay safe!

Was this helpful?

Yes No

Comments

Thunkable Components